Friends, we shouldn’t allow anything to stop us from achieving our dreams. As you all know, money is the biggest obstacle that prevents us from reaching our goals. Many times, we have failed to realize our plans because of a lack of funds. We only have one life. This should not be the reason we can’t live our dreams. Friends earning money is becoming very difficult these days. We worry about where our money will come from. Friends, you are in the right place. Today I will show you how to get an online loan. HDFC Bank personal loan is the loan app we will be discussing today. We will be discussing how to apply for a loan through HDFC Bank personal loan. How much money can we get from HDFC Bank ? What is the interest rate at HDFC Bank personal loan? And what is the tenure rate at HDFC Bank personal loan? This post will cover all these details. Let’s get started.
How Much Loan Amount We Can Get From HDFC Bank?
The amount of personal will be ranges from Rs.50,000 to Rs.40 lakh From HDFC Bank.
What is the Tenure Rate Of personal loan?
The tenure that will be provided for repayment is from 1 year to 5 years.
What is the interest rate of personal loan?
- The interest rate for the personal loan of HDFC bank for Salaried is – 10.50% to 21.00%.
- The Loan Processing Charges are Up to 2.50% of the loan amount subject to a maximum of ₹ 25,000/- for salaried customers.
personal loan calculator
- First click HDFC bank Official website
- Now you can find you can find your loan amount.
These person can utilize for a personal loan:
- Employees of limited private corporations, employees from public-sector undertakings, including central, local, and state bodies
- Ages between 21-59 years
- Persons who have held a job for at most two years with their current employer.
- Individuals who have a minimum of $25,000 in net income per month.
- ID proof :(copy passport/voter ID/driving licence/Aadhaar).
- Residence proof :(photocopy of passport/voter identification card/driving license/Aadhaar).
- Bank statement for the past three months (Passbook for the past six months).
- Two most recent salary slips/currently dated salary documents with the latest Form 16.
How To Apply For HDFC Bank personal loan?
Step 1: Determine your requirement
Consider why you require a personal loan, and how much. You may require a loan to finance your wedding or your home renovations. You may only need Rs. 1 lac or Rs. 10 lac.
Step 2: Check loan eligibility
Once you have determined how much money you require, you can check if you are eligible. Visit the HDFC Bank Calculator for Personal Loan Eligibility Online to see how much you could borrow for a Personal Loan. HDFC Bank provides loans up to Rs. 40 Lac
Step 3: Calculate your monthly installments
To calculate the monthly loan repayments, use an online EMI calculator. To match your monthly income, you can change the tenure and interest rate—calculator for EMIs on Personal Loans. HDFC Bank offers EMIs at a low cost on all Personal Loans starting at Rs. 2149 per lac * (T&C).
Step 4: Go to the bank.
Apply for a Personal loan with HDFC Bank in one of these ways: Via Net Banking Online at the HDFC Bank website or in person at an ATM.
Step 5: Submit documents.
Next, find out which documents are needed for a Personal loan. You will usually require proof of income (bank statements, salary slips, or IT returns), proof of address, and proof that you are ID-proof. Send copies of your loan documents to the bank.
- Hassle-free loan processing
- Instant disbursal
- Free to use the funds for any purpose
- No need to provide collaterals against the loan
- Easy documentation
- Pocket-friendly repayment