Dear Friends, we all know that life is so much difficult. people living their lives from hands to mouth. In this case, they can’t accomplish their dreams. And their life is stuck in search of necessities. These basic needs include food, clothes, and a house to live in. Without these three things, life is impossible nowadays. Life will be possible only when we must contain all these things and we can acquire these things only money. if we have money then we can easily get these things. But in this modern era, it is very difficult to earn money. We think that we earn money that not only fulfills our necessities and we also save it for the future that helps us in our crucial situation. We work hard to meet that goal but all efforts went in vain. Because after working hard we can’t earn more money as we desire. The value of money is at its peak due to this inflation is increasing day by day. That’s why we only meet our basic requirements rather than our dreams. It doesn’t matter how much money we earn but a situation comes in our life when we need money but our savings become less that can’t meet our expenditure. In this condition, we have only one source for money and that is a loan. Yes, friends, you can end your worry by taking money from as a Personal Finance. Today I will tell you how you can money as a personal loan. In today’s article, we will know that how can we apply for Askari Bank’s Personal Finance , which documents will be required for loan applying, what is the tenure rate of Personal Finance. All these points we will know in this article. So let’s start our article without any time delay.
How Much Loan Amount We Will Get From Askari Bank?
Personal finance amount is in range of minimum PKR 50,000/- to maximum PKR 2 Million.
What Is The Tenure Rate Of Askari Bank’s Personal Finance?
The Tenure Rate Of Askari Bank’s Personal Finance will be ranging from 1 to 5 years.
- The minimum age of Borrower ranges from 21 (Salaried) to 23 (SEB/SEP) years.
- Maximum Age till Maturity of Loan ranges from 62 years (Salaried-Permanent) to 65 years. (SEB/SEP/Pensioner)
Those people will be eligible whose minimum salary or income is
- Permanent Employees
Approved Companies: 30,000/-
Non-Approved Companies: 35,000/-
- Contractual Employees
Approved Companies: 40,000/-
Non-Approved Companies: 45,000/-
- SEB/SEP (Branch Customers)
PKR 55,000/- Average Balance
- SEB/SEP (Non-Branch Customers)
PKR 100,000/- Average Balance
These documents are required for loan applying;
- Application Form
- Copy of valid CNIC
- Salary Slip
- Bank Statement
- Copy of the recent utility bill
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Biometric Verification
Askari Bank Personal Finance Calculator
- First, click Askari Bank Official website
- And calculate the personal finance.
- You can easily avail loan through a fast and simple process.
- Minimum documents are required for the verification of customers.
- It has different categories for the various applicant.
- With the help of this money, you not only feed but also fulfill your dreams.
- This money gives you the confidence and this confidence lead you to success.
Contact Askari Bank on 111-000-787.