Friends, we shouldn’t allow anything to stop us from reaching our dreams. As you all know, money is the biggest obstacle that prevents us from reaching our goals. Many times, we have failed to realize our plans because of a lack of funds. We only have one life. This should not be the reason we can’t live our dreams. Friends earning money is becoming very tough these days. We worry about where our money will come from. Friends, you are in the right place. Today I will show you how to get an online loan. IDBI Bank Personal Loan is the loan we will be talking about today. We will be discussing how to apply for a loan through IDBI Bank Personal Loan. How much money can we get from IDBI Bank ? What is the interest rate at IDBI Bank Personal Loan? And what is the tenure rate for IDBI Bank Loan? This post will cover all these details. Let’s get started.
How Much Loan Amount We Can Get From IDBI Bank?
Following amount of personal loan can be taken from IDBI Bank. You can obtain the total amount from IDBI Bank to meet financial needs.
- Minimum Amount : Rs. 25,000/-
- Maximum Amount : Rs. 5,00,000/-
What is the Tenure Rate Of IDBI Bank Personal Loan?
Personal loans from IDBI Bank can be returned as limited as 12 months or as long as 60 months. In addition, individuals have the option to choose their repayment capability.
What is the interest rate of personal loan?
Personal Loan interest rates begin at 8.30% p.a. Particular interest rates applicable to a candidate are dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to credit score, loan amount, customer segment and position.
- Pension Account Overdraft (former IDBI Staff):interest rate is 8.30% onwards.
- Salary/Pension Account Overdraft :interest rate is 11.05% onwards.
- Fixed Rate Personal Loan :interest rate is 9.50% onwards.
personal loan calculator
- First click IDBI bank Official website
- Now you can calculate you can find your loan.
- Photo ID Proof: A copy of your Aadhaar/PAN/Voter ID/Passport/Driving Licence etc.
- Evidence of Residence Address: Copy of your Electricity Bill, not more than three months old, Passport/Ration Card
- Income proof: A copy of the last six months’ pay account bank records
- Salary slips in the last three months
- Certificate of employment:employer-issued certificate certifying that the employee has been employed continuously for one year with the employer.
- Form 16 / Recognized Income Tax Returns for the past two years.
- Completed application form
- Photographs of passport size
All salaried customers who have a corporate account with IDBI Bank. All permanent/settled State/Central/ PSU/ Departments and Multi-National Companies, Listed Companies and Reputed Pvt Ltd Companies.
- PKR 1,80,000/- per year for salaried persons
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- The maximum period for loan end should not exceed 60 years or the withdrawal date, whichever comes first.
- 1.5% of the loan amount must be a minimum of Rs.2500/+ applicable taxes.
How To Apply For IDBI Bank Personal Loan personal loan?
Follow these steps to apply for an IDBI Bank Personal loan
Step 1-To get the best personal loan offers from various donors, visit IDBI Bank to fill out a loan application form.
Step 2-A list of the top personal loans from IDBI Bank partners will be sent to you, arranged according to your chances of approval.
Step 3- Choose a potential lender like IDBI Bank from this list, or contact IDBI Bank to assist.
Step 4-Once you are finished, submit your online personal loan application.
- Manageable application: With minimal documentation, you can apply online for an IDBI Bank personal loan from your office or home.
- Personal accident insurance coverage is free: Free private accident security will meet individuals who carry out an IDBI Bank personal loan.
- Reliable Process
- Manageable loan method.
- Immediate loan approval.